This course is to update health workers in the Western Cape on PACK Adult 2023. It highlights the Western Cape policy updates, and relevant changes to the PACK guide.
Eligibility for this course:
- All Healthcare workers working in Western Cape
- Previously completed PACK training (online or face-to-face)
- If not PACK trained, first complete the Introduction to PACK 2023 course
- It will take 6-hours to complete.
- Access to course for 3 months from enrolment.
7 General CEU's on Level 1 - according to the HPCSA’s guidelines.
R 850 per participant
Self-directed, interactive online learning with 5 case scenarios and 3 activities.
Participants need 70% pass mark for final quiz.
This course includes the following:
- A link to download the PACK Adult 2023 Western Cape eBook
- Overview of changes to PACK Adult 2023
- A link to download a Summary of changes to PACK Adult 2023 document
- Case 1: Tamryn -HIV Vertical Transmission Prevention (VTP)
- Case 2: Anton - HIV PrEP Activity: HIV management
- Case 3: Miles - TB diagnosis, HIV routine care
- Activity: Assess and manage TB infection (TPT)
- Case 4: Luvuyo - Self-harm, suicide, depression, anxiety management and care
- Case 5: Nobathini - CVD risk, hypertension diagnosis and management
- Activity: Contraception