This course is designed to introduce users to the features and function of PACK Adult 2023 Western Cape. It is aimed to orientate those who have not had any previous PACK training.
Eligibility for this course:
- All Healthcare workers working in Western Cape
- It will take 5 hours to complete.
- Access to course for 3 months from enrolment.
R 500 per participant
Self-directed, interactive online learning with 8 case scenarios.
Participants need to complete all activities and case scenarios.
This course includes the following:
- A link to download the PACK Adult 2023 Western Cape eBook
- Case 1: Connor - Seizure emergency management
- Case 2: Jack- Face pain, non-emergency management
- Case 3- Sidwell- Genital warts and positive syphilis result
- Case 4: Tangeni- Pregnancy, the booking/first antenatal visit
- Case 5: Bongani- Aggressive client, abnormal behaviour, involuntary admission
- Case 6: Grace – Sinusitis, HIV diagnosis and routine care
- Case 7: Sumaya – Asthma emergency management, routine care and supporting adherence to long-term medication
- Case 8: David – Hypertension and CVD risk routine care with diabetes diagnosis